To Get A Date

Saturday, January 5, 2013

To Get A Date - 3

Here's how to get a date

  This is where the most powerful kind of frame control comes in. It's very, very important that you understand how to control someone else's frame if you want to come across like you're a pro at this to get a date. By "frame," I basically mean their "reality." You're controlling what they experience. You have to be able to stay in control of that experience in order to really bring her to the level where she feels comfortable going on a date and making out with you immediately. I'm going to give you a very quick, punchy, fast way of doing this. I'll explain as quick as possible; that way you can go straight out and try it... 
to get a date



   Here's what I would say, word-for-word... Walk up to a girl, when you get up to her and right when she makes eye contact with you, I want you to SLOWLY put your finger up by your lips and say this, "Shhh…" Then slow your speech pattern down and deepen your vocal tonality. And immediately say, "Wait just one moment." You can also say, "Stop for one minute." I suggest using a bit of ingenuity here. Whenever someone hears "stop," "wait," or "don't," they immediately register whatever comes after that.

   So if I say, "Don't think of a black cat," what do you do? Immediately, you think of a black cat and whatever version of one you have in your head. So if I said, "Don't try to go on a date with me," or "Don't go on a date with me right now," girls are going to be consciously hearing, "Don't go on a date with me," but their subconscious minds will be hearing, "Go on a date out with me right now!" You're attempting to sort of use real-life Inception to get going on a date to be HER idea. She should be thinking, "I should go out with this guy."

to get a date
  Now, during frame control you'll be using a lot of these subconscious triggers in order to get this to go as fast as possible. Please only use this for good. There are lots of evil ways to use this. Don't try to seduce women who don't want to be seduced. Again, that's one of the reasons why it's important that you notice a woman who really does want to be seduced by a man.

So to recap so far: you walk up, you put your finger over your lips and you tell her to "Shhh" for a second and then you say a sentence that starts with "don't" or "wait" or "stop." My typical is "Don't worry... right now." That's all I say. And I slow that speech down – "Don't…worry…....... right now."

  Then I go right into the next statement, which is, "You and I are going to have a secret. We're going to secretly kiss and no one will know." And as I'm saying this, I'm leaning in... and you'll be doing the same when you do it. You're leaning in ever... so... slowly. At the same time, you're looking from her eyes down to her lips and back up to her eyes again. This is called "Triangulating." Count to three looking at her eyes, then look down to her lips and count to two, look back up and count to three, look down and count to two... etc. Do that about three or four times as you're talking. This can be a lot to remember, so you may want to practice it a little bit. I wouldn't expect you're going to get it perfect the first time.

   So again, you say, "We're going to have a secret. We're going to kiss and no one is going to know." From here on out, you're really just filling up space with words as you're leaning in so you're still controlling the interaction. So you're going to very, very slowly, take your right or left hand – whichever one is more accessible – and reach around her back. You won't pull her in toward you or anything yet, just touch her very lightly.






to get a date


No comments:

Post a Comment